OK. Installing the new mod_php fixed phpinfo(), but the postnuke install
gives me a page that looks like:

  _INSTALLATION

  _SELECT_LANGUAGE_1

It looks to me like I have an internationalization problem. I installed
English and French when I installed beta 4 (same as beta 3, where
postnuke worked). I have php-gettext installed, and I don't see anything
pertinent in the httpd logs.