I just wanted to read a PDF file in KGhostView and it didn't display
anything. I chcked the settings and there was nothing entered for
Ghostscript. So I entered this:

Interpreter: gs
Non-antialiasing arguments: -sDEVICE=x11
Antialiasing arguments: -sDEVICE=x11 -dTextAlphaBits=4
-dGraphicsAlphaBits=2 -dMaxBitmap=10000000

which I found in gv app where the settings were allready entered and now
it displays PDF files just fine.

Could you set these settings so they are entered at the very begining.
People might wonder why doesn't it work right away when they first try
to use KGhostView which is the defult app for PDFs in KDE.

--
Live long and prosper!