On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 01:30:27PM +0200, David BAUDENS wrote:
> * Mon Aug 26 2002 David BAUDENS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.9.1-5mdk
>
> - Remove Eterm-bg because there is no copyright note for theses images

They are the same ones that were in Eterm 0.8.10 package.  I have no
idea preciously where they came from.  And if you're gonna do that
you're gonna need to update the themes because even the themes that came
with Eterm 0.9.1 are littered with references to them.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

If your love has no hope of being welcomed do not voice it; for if it
be silent it can endure, a guarded flame, within you.
- The Wisdom of the Sands