Hello

My mozilla behaves very unnormal. When I start mozilla, it normally
request the master password for the Software Security Device. But since
the update to mozilla-1.1, it does it only after install. On the next
day, mozilla starts but don't ask for the master password and all
buttons relaying to mail are disabled. In the menue, too.

When I install then enigmime and enigmail, it works for the actual day,
even when I restart mozilla a few times. On the next day, I have to
uninstall these two programs and it work again. Next day I have to
install these and so on. :-(

Any idea what happens? I don't want to loose all saved passwords.

rpm -q -a|egrep "moz|libns"
libnspr4-1.1-1mdk
libnspr4-devel-1.1-1mdk
libnss3-1.1-1mdk
mozilla-devel-1.1-1mdk
mozilla-1.1-1mdk
mozilla-enigmime-1.1-1mdk
mozilla-fonts-20000310-9mdk
mozilla-dom-inspector-1.1-1mdk
mozilla-spellchecker-1.1-1mdk
mozilla-mail-1.1-1mdk
libnss3-devel-1.1-1mdk
mozilla-xmlterm-1.1-1mdk
mozilla-js-debugger-1.1-1mdk
mozilla-enigmail-1.1-1mdk

Thomas
--
SDG - System Design Group GmbH            => Tel. +49 89 54 828 979
Dachauer Strasse 38                       => Fax. +49 89 55 028 719