Le Lundi 2 Septembre 2002 11:15, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :
> --=-=-=
> Name        : drakconf                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 9.0                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 0.18mdk                       Build Date: Mon Sep  2 10:58:14
* Mon Sep 02 2002 Thierry Vignaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9.0-0.18mdk

> - as per ln advice, use more various icons for wizards

New icons set is very nice.
4 remarks :

- drakxservices and drakfont still have the old icones ones. using black
instead of blue should be sufficient
- for the wizard, an easy way to personnalize each icones will be just add a
little green box ( bottom right side ) with what the icone is for ( DNS, FTP,
News, etc .... )
- draktv should not use the default icon for XFdrake. why not the one in
harddrake ?
- I must admit that the one for rpmdrake source is not so obvious ( even I
managed to figure out after )

--
Write clearly - don't be too clever.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)