Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Peter Ruskin wrote:
>

>>>What do you mean by "is not a word"? I mean, it's part of the
>>>dictionary..
>>>

>>Just remove the final "s".  There is no plural form for information.
>>

>All the messages in the drak* -programs need to be proofread by a native
>english speaker. As a translator I run into very weird sentence
>constructions and spelling mistakes ("dinamic") all the time.
>
>[if this is to happen, please do it more than a few days for the final
>release. Translators do need a little time to update all the fuzzy strings
>again, you see.]

I second that... When doing Czech translation, I ran into *TONS* of
weird msgids all over.
My most favourite and frequent were words like "powerfull",
"successfull" etc. (in case someone wonders, "powerful", "successful"
are correct - these words are always *ful except fot "full" alone).

Most of these errors could be easily eliminated by running through a
spellchecker. (i.e. I am not event talking about structural mistakes)

Michal