Hi,

Think it should be a good idea too... many apps still rely on Qt2 and it would be time
saving
to have built in support for this (ATI's Radeon control panel does). At least for the
next year,
depending on apps' migration rate, it would be a good choice for backward
compatibility.

Best regards,
Jérémie