I put my TV card into my computer after I installed RC1 and I'm wondering
which program should put the correct line into my /etc/modules.conf

harddrake2 and drakxtv seemed not to do anything until I had run "modprobe
bttv" myself, now they at least manage to check for channels. However,
neither is adding the correct line to /etc/modules.conf.

The card is a Hauppauge WinTV Go