Florent BERANGER wrote:
> Very important / urgent :
>
> - add pcnet_cs driver in network driver list !
>
> - put the host name in /etc/hosts !
>
> - to have the possibility to add an SCSI card (we can do
> it at install in expert mode but no otherwise -> that's
> not normal -> (scsidrake ?)).
>
> - AGFA snapscan scanners have a library, who is in libsane
> but they are listed as unsupported in this version of
> Mandrake. ???
>
> Important, not urgent :
> - create (at install or with lirc RPM) the /dev/lircd file.
>
> - wine ~/.wine/config file is missing, wine dosn't works
> out of the box.
>
> Thanks to fix,
>   Florent

I would add these bugs:

1. Konqueror freezes for a few minutes when accessing removable drives.
Look for post titled: 9.0 Beta 4/RC1: Mount Directory Problem.

2. Selecting Eject from the contect menu of CD-ROMs does nothing. Search
for post: 9.0 Beta 4/RC1: CD-ROM Eject.

3. Getting kmod error on booting. Post 9.0 Beta 4: Booting / kmod

--
Live long and prosper!