When installing 8.2, when choosing timezone in the "Summary" step, the
installergave me an option to automatcally synchronize the clock with a
NTP server using the ntp package.

Can this be configured with Mandrake Control Center later, after the
installation? The ntp config files and configuration for them are quite
messy, and most people only want to synchronize their clock to a
reference server, not plug an atomic clock to their computer. Such
simple wizard (ntpdrake?) would be very useful. I imagine it would be
accessible from Mandrake Control Center in System->Date&Time configuration.

--
    Olo
        GG#: 274614