Levi Ramsey wrote on Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 05:40:23PM -0400 :

> > > Ctrl-Alt-+ and Ctrl-Alt--  no longer zoom the X display.
> > It works for me on my Cooker box.  I'm doing a fresh install of 9.0 RC1
> > to test this though.  I will know more in an hour or so.
> Odd... restarting X fixed it...

Good.  It works on the upgrade that I did from 8.2 to 9.0 RC1, now I
will do a completely fresh install and verify that it is ok as well.
Unless I report a problem, it is safe to assume that it worked normally.

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because