Since Mandrake doesn't support contribs, I'd like to stop wasting my time
testing them.  Is there some simple way to either urpme or rpm -e the
contribs off this system so I can test just what Mandrake supports.  (This
being something I wish I'd known before reporting the Gyach problem 5 times.)

I installed Cooker via NFS to a local fileserver.  During the install it
didn't bother asking what packages I did and didn't have.  Is the only way to
avoid installing cooker contribs to just not mirror them over in the first
place?