On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:33:11 +0200 (CEST)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > The source rpm has the right script but the spec doesn't cp
> > winelauncher.sh to wine
> >
> > we fiddled so much with the launcher script that the cp has
> > apparently got lost in the process
> ah.Perhaps in my famous mixup of all the different specs. I

might have been me, at first I wanted to remove winelauncher and move
generic winelauncher to wine. Since that didn't work out I might have
removed the cp line forgetting that there's still mdk's winelauncher.

> > anyway, there's a new snapshot available
> eh..arent we in super terrible deep-freeze ?

don't know really, maybe make it an update then?

hum, from the announcement at freshmeat
---
Changes: This release adds much-improved PowerPC support, more correct
locale definitions, progress on the conversion of handle types to
pointers, many Visio and Quicken fixes merged from Crossover, and lots
of bugfixes.
---

I think the stuff from crossover alone is worth the risk ;)

and anyway, wine is beta no matter what

- Mark