I grabbed the report.bug.gz from /root/drakx.  It should be attached.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: September 9, 2002 6:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Problem booting into RC1

Trevor Ramoutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I was able to successfully install RC1.  In the last part of the
> install, I created a bootdisk and then rebooted.  However when I
> try to boot off the floppy into my Mandrake install all I get is:

> Boot failed:  Please change disks and press a key to continue.
>
> My Mandrake install is on my second hard drive.  Is this the
> problem? What can I do to fix this?  Thanks.

can you attach the report.bug?
to get it:

during install, switch to console 2,
put a dos floppy in floppy drive,
and type "bug"

-> it will put report.bug on floppy  and this file interests us

you can also get it after the install in /root/drakx/

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/