I know we're in a freeze but I figured people might like this.

However, soundwrapper probably should be set to be used from the menu
for 9.0 and the description probably should be updated like I did.  If
it can make it into 9.0 I'll be happy to put together a 0.4.2 with just
those changes.

At any rate this is up on my site:
http://mirror.brain.org/linux/breser/cooker
and I've uploaded it to incoming.

Ohh and if someone wants to give me write access to contribs I'll be
happy to maintain this and a few other things that I keep uploading.
But I'm not sure if someone else is already maintaining this.  Lenny is
the maintainer listed in the database currently...

Name        : everybuddy                   Relocations: (not
relocateable)
Version     : 0.4.3                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 3mdk                          Build Date: Mon 09 Sep 2002
10:30:28 PM PDT
Install date: Mon 09 Sep 2002 10:32:39 PM PDT      Build Host:
occipital.brain.org
Group       : Networking/Instant messaging   Source RPM:
everybuddy-0.4.3-3mdk.src.rpm
Size        : 7981960                          License: GPL
Packager    : Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://www.everybuddy.com/
Summary     : Instant messaging client
Description :
Everybuddy is designed to become a Universal Instant Messaging client
designed to seamlessly integrate all existing Instant Messaging clients
and
provide a single consistant user interface. Currently, Everybuddy
supports
sending and receiving messages via AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, IRC and Jabber.
* Mon Sep 09 2002 Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.4.3-3mdk

- update the description (Yahoo and MSN support have been integrated)

* Mon Sep 09 2002 Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.4.3-2mdk

- enable xft support without it the chat windows look like crap

* Mon Sep 09 2002 Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.4.3-1mdk

- 0.4.3
- Use soundwrapper

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

Never take no as an answer from someone who isn't authorized to say yes.