There is a bad behaviour of diskdrake (and also a bad message) when
diskdrake is started and when a device is no more available through
supermount.

for example :

plug and switch on a usb device so that a dynamic icon appears on the
desktop, then switch off and unplug this device. (maybe it is enough to
`ls` a floppy and remove it).

Start diskdrake.
A message appears :
  "I can't read the partition table (...) Do you agree to loose all the
partitions?"

This message is bad because it make me think that I will lose all data.
The message is not clear about what will be done, and whether the
changes may occur on a single device or not.

But this message should even not appear, because since the real device
is not there, the corresponding /dev entry should not be there.