Just installed and tested RC2. Wow!
After the dismal failures of B1,B2, B4 and RC1, I was  not looking
forward to installing RC2 but I have been proven wrong. Everything
appears to work fine.

A couple of bugs/gripes though:

1. After installing software, the cdrom cannot be unmounted except by
root. I assume that the package installer is grabbing it and not
releasing it afterwards.

2. I have a USB2 external cd-rw. Occassionally, the special device
/dev/scd0 could not be found and would require a reboot before i could
use it.

3. Sawfish cannot be configured. Click on the sawfish config icons and
zilch, no hard drive action, nothing.

4. After enabling sound server and audio through the gnome control
panel, I had to shutdown and reboot before any sounds would appear.

Other than that, I am impressed. I think i will wait for RC3 before i
upgrade my current system though!

--
Richard Burt
PC Support Services (Scotland)