hello,

I don't know exactly where is my problem or mistake. So i am going to describe
my probleme :
i have ps/2 keyboard(105) and a usb mouse. my linux mandrake cooker, may
kernel 2.4.19-8mdk

When i boot  i need to enter in the interractive boot to use the systeme. when
i arrive under X, i want write something with the keyboard but nothing
display. ( the key VerNum don't switch the DEL)

So to be able to use the keyboard  i need to not load the apmd, the dm and the
atd service. So I can input my login in shell mode and start X with startx.

I thing it a problem of map of keyboard but apmd, dm and atd don't have link
with the keyboard ??

Somebody have a idea ?
Tank You
Tom @+