Igor Izyumin wrote:

>On Tuesday 10 September 2002 07:30 am, Brad Felmey wrote:
>

>>"Software Package Installation" sounds the most graceful to these US
>>ears.
>>

>Agreed.  I suggest throwing out the "Package" stuff from the title, though.
>Just "Software Installation."  You can explain the package part on the intro
>screen or somewhere else.
>

>>I also agree with you that keeping the word software in there is helpful
>>to newcomers.
>>

>Definitely.  I'm not sure having "package" in there is useful.

Mandrake should hire someone to fix up the translations, or at least
make the changes that the volunteers request.

Since most of the guys are French, relatively, their English is very
good, but we talk about the lack of feeling 'professional' or 'polished'
if some word really seems out of place.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck