Hi Florin,

Just in case you may be wondering if there is any
problem in my hardware, if i reboot and goto mdk8.2
Internet connection sharing works without any problem.

I've not upgraded any packages from cokker. This is a
vanilla MDK9.0 rc2 cd install. Pls. tell me if i've to
install any updated packages.

Sorry for the delay in replying your question.

Regards.,
Prabu

=====
check out www.Openoffice.org. It is better to avoid using pirated software.