mandrakeexpert incident 31590 forwarded to cooker.

when replying, please cc this email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----quoted text below----

 ricaide : 11/09 10:09 : Incident created I just like to let
everyone know that there is a problem with the new version of
Mandrake 9, when you try to installed in a computer using the
Asus Motherboard P4B533-E and you are using the ATA-133 IDE,
It Can not find the
CDRom after the whole boot process( loading al the drive )
and if you trying to installed from the hard drive it will
hang. I know that the problem is mandrake because I install
RedHat withuot any problems.
If you know any solution for this or may be mandrake will fix
this problem before the release the last version, Please let
me know
Thanks
Ricaide

-----end quoted text-----