(sent this before, not sure if it was posted right)

Hello,

when using librep's 'rep' to change/modify Sawfish settings, this just hangs
forever using up to 100% of the CPU and never changes anything. After
killing it (killall rep) and reopening it (middle-clicking on the Desktop on
Gnome2 using Sawfish and then choosing Miscellaneous Settings), I can see
that my attempts to type were recorded. I leave the rest to you guys because
I really don't know what the problem might be.

#> rpm -qf /usr/bin/rep
librep-0.16.1-2mdk

#> rpm -qi librep

Name        : librep                       Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.16.1                            Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 2mdk                          Build Date: Wed 24 Jul 2002
04:34:26 AM EDT
Install date: Tue 17 Sep 2002 10:03:28 AM EDT      Build Host:
bi.mandrakesoft.com
Group       : System/Libraries              Source RPM:
librep-0.16.1-2mdk.src.rpm
Size        : 1281401                          License: GPL
Packager : Mandrake Linux Team <http://www.mandrakeexpert.com>
Summary     : An embeddable LISP environment
Description :
This is a lightweight LISP environment for UNIX. It contains a LISP
interpreter, byte-code compiler and virtual machine. Applications may use
the
LISP interpreter as an extension language, or it may be used for standalone
scripts.

Originally inspired by Emacs Lisp, the language dialect combines many of the
elisp features while trying to remove some of the main deficiencies, with
features from Common Lisp and Scheme.

Luis Mondesi
System Administrator/Web developer
LatinoMixed.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You think Oedipus had a problem -- Adam was Eve's mother.

Be secured. Get the public signature here:
http://www.latinomixed.com/lems1/public-a.asc

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! http://messenger.msn.fr