Todd Franklin said:
> I personally have almost 6000 unread emails in the cooker group alone,
> but i'm not upset about it!  If anything it's like having a personal
> database for when i run accross a bug.  Even if I don't have time to
> read them all, if I come accross a problem, i just run a search in my
> cooker folder and 9 times out of 10, there's a fix in there, or at the
> very least, somebody else with my problem.  So I say, keep 'em coming,
> I'm loving every minute of it!  My hats off to everybody for all the
> good work.

Well Mandrake developers may also have 6000+ unread email. I think if this
list was used just to report bugs developers would have more time to work
and less time to read mailing list. That's OK for the user-support mailing
to be high-traffic but in my opinion with this traffic if you read all
messages you wont have anytime to do anything useful. So make this list
moderated or ask somebody to copy bugreports to bugzilla.