David Walluck wrote on Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 01:56:42PM -0400 :
> Maybe someone wants to take this guy off the list? His mails keep
> bouncing back to me.

The day the messages started bouncing, I sent an email to the list
administrators to have him removed from all lists.  I got a reply back
in record time, something like 15 minutes saying that it was done.  I
too though, am still getting bounce replies, so one of two things is
happening:
1) He's subscribed using another email that is forwarding to his broken
account and his mail server is sending the bounces to the message author
instead of the list owner (or the forwarding account).
2) These are bounce messages from queued messages.

We'll know the answer to this one after about 5 days (since the account
in question was removed about 5 days ago) assuming a queue lifetime of
10 days.

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
           MandrakeSoft USA   http://www.mandrakesoft.com
Mandrake: An amalgam of good ideas from RedHat, Debian, and MandrakeSoft.