Le jeu 19/09/2002 à 14:35, Guillaume Cottenceau a écrit :
> Jeremy Lacroix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Okay it worked :-) THX a lot... urpmi seems to work too now, rpmdrake is
> > segmenting fault.
>
> At what point? Anything in the logs? are you sure rpm/urpmi do
> work?

rpm/urpmi are working as I reinstall rpmdrake with urpmi directly from
cooker site.
rpmdrake seems  degmenting fault on the root login window, which is
appearing and disapearing...
May be a root auth from normal user with gnome is faulty...

what is the package responsible for the root auth window under concerned
is concerned ?