On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:44, Digital Wokan wrote:
> While this may not get my grandmother to use Linux, I'll bet it might
> convince my brother and a couple more friends at work.  :)

No worries. Grab the RPMS from the main distro, add hot-babe and anything else
you like from PLF, and roll your own `Unauthorised Mandrake 9.0'. Kind of
like those `UNAUTHORISED BIOGRAPHY' sensationalist books you see from time to
time. Remember to donate most of the proceeds to Mandrake, less maybe 10% for
the HB author for making your sub-distro possible...

Cheers; Leon