Yep, the new initscripts worked. Now just have to get my SOundBlaster Live
working (correct module, worked in 8.2, not in RC3).

Alan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Hughes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Cooker] RC3 Bugs (second try)

Thanks, I'm going to try initscripts 10 as soon as I've done a re-install.
The problem with /usr is however a major headache - I never have /usr
integrated with /, either at home or at work. I just hope this will be fixed
for 9.0 final.

For the moment I'm doing a re-install so that I can play with some of the
options.

The VFS message looks like the one I've seen, although I've never got a good
look at it. The "Have a nice day..." bit sounds like a piece of kernel code
however :-)

Alan