I am still waiting for a response. Have you forgotten me? This can't be
THAT hard to fix can it? I mean it has now been a year or more (since
8.0) that I have been asking this question and STILL have no response.
If there is not a  "quick fix" for adding this card to the drop down
list in netconf then please tell me but don't just never answer me again
as has everybody I have asked at Mandrakesoft over this last year has
done!

Please understand....I am not trying to be snotty about this issue but I
know that someone could have answered me ONCE over this last year. even
if they said..."Sorry, we can't fix it!", it would be better than
response I have gotten.

David