On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 16:23, Robert Fox wrote:
> I have a new notebook I'm testing with latest Cooker (RC3+)
>
> The notebook is a Compaq Evo N600C with a Radeon Mobility M6 LY graphic
> chipset.
>
> I have noticed that BZFlag locks up and I can't recover but even more
> annoying is when I try to switch from Ctrl-Alt-F1 (console) and the
> running X server (Ctrl-Alt-F7)
>
> Sometime I get a disturbed display where I get half graphics - half
> meshed text and I can't switch anymore between graphics and text (have
> to reboot)
>
> Are there known problems with this chipset and XFree 4.2.1 as presented
> in Mandrake?
>
> Thx,
> R.Fox

I'll have to second this lock up.  I've been actually getting those lock
ups on my machine for quite sometime now. (Since 8.2) I have yet to try
BZFlag on Beta3.  I'll attempt to do so, but it'll most likely crash my
machine.

Anyways, I have a Radeon VIVO 64MB DDR (same chip as the Radeon 7200).

Nicholas Bolibruch (aFXGRiN)
Key fingerprint = 17CE F06A 60F6 7039 0884  04E9 17BA E6A6 A2EB D50E
Public PGP/GPG Key: http://afxgrin.com/my_key.txt