Hi,

> I was trying the OpenOffice software on my computer.
> Athlon 650 +512meg on an Asus k7m and ATI AIW 128 under KDE
> I receive this :
[...]
> Ouch !

Indeed, I am telling the same thing when I am trying to guess more
information on your installation, which I can't. So, please give useful
details and description of the problem:
- List of OOo packages installed (rpm -qa | grep OpenOffice.org | sort
-u)
- Your underlying locale (env | grep LC_)
- Your operating system (just to make sure your are really using an MDK
9.0, and not packages of 9.0 on another distribution).

More likely, I am supposing you are facing a language installed/used
mismatch for OOo file. e.g. you have locale X but installed only OOo
-l10-Y package. A suggestion, install OOo -l10n-en, rm -rf ~/.sversionrc
~/.openoffice. And try again, that should work now.

Bye,
Gwenole.