On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 11:35:29PM -0400, Michael B. Levy wrote:
> 1)  Why is it that with all my experiences with the 3.0 branch of KDE
> (even when I was running it on Mandrake 8.2) that not all the fonts in
> Konqueror will appear anti-aliased?  WorldNetDaily (www.wnd.com) is a
> prime example of this.  Some fonts are smooth, some are jagged.  The
> same occurs with AbiWord's website.

Probably because they're selecting fonts that may not anti-alias
correctly.  But that's just a guess...

> 2)  Speaking of AbiWord, will it be back in 9.0 final?  I missed it in
> the 8.2 release.

abiword is in contribs... don't think it'll be on the CDs.  And it was
in conrib for 8.2:
http://mirror.brain.org/linux/mandrake/Mandrake-old/8.2/contrib/RPMS/abiword-0.99.1-4mdk.i586.rpm

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

Never take no as an answer from someone who isn't authorized to say yes.