On Mon Sep 23  4:24 -0500, Stanisa Amidzic wrote:
> I've noticed that after activating full screen in Galeon (F11), the top of the
>browser is hidden behind the Gnome2 bar at the top of the screen. This makes it very
>difficult to see the button bar, or tabs if the button bar is very small. I am fairly
>sure that this was not the case in RC2.

Not sure how you would do this in Metacity, but you could try lowering
the Gnome panel.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Love lies in pools of questions.

Currently playing:  Metallica - Prince Charming
Linux 2.4.19-9mdk
  1:30pm  up 2 days, 19:50,  7 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00