On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 12:14:06PM +0200, Rufferto wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 19:58, Pixel wrote:
>     Rufferto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>     > Matrox G450 Dual Head is recognized as Matrox G450 by installation of
>     > Mandrake RC3. The system is unable to manage X installing Matrox G450
>     > Dual head.
>     >
>     > Using Matrox G450 during installation means Matrox G450 Dual Head after
>     > installation. That's the setting shown by Mandrake Control Center.
>     >
>     > What is going on?
>
>     i know there was a G450 not marked as dual head.
>     What does "lspcidrake | grep G450" gives?

I think he meant that XFDrake is still bugged when trying to setup dual
heads.  At least the last time I tried it was.  But that was probably
RC1 timeframe.  I didn't have time to report it and frankly there were
more important bugs to deal with at the time.  You should see a proper
bug report about XFDrake and multihead setups after release if the issue
is still there.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

Never take no as an answer from someone who isn't authorized to say yes.