Hello.

I'm not a programmer, but will try and give you as much info as I can.

This is for Mandrake 9.0RC3.   Brand new H/D.  Yes, I realize the last Two are
Kmail.

32621  -  The installer added lilo (no discussion) - Tried to change it to
GRUB.  Despite Two attempts and reboots, no GRUB boot screen.
It is now working, but I don't know why...bizairre.

32622  -   kmail 1.4.3 - address book columns are collapsed to the left
overlaying eachg other.  Dragging them apart and saving results in them
jumpring back.

32633   -   kmail 1.4.3 - creating a filter with multiple entries.  there is
no delete entry.
This meansd if you have Five entries and want to delete entry Three, youi
either have to delete entry Five, Four then Three OR copy and paste part of
entry Five across to entry Three.  Both ways are annoying.

I have a new intermittent error/problem.

No mouse (ps/2) movement on Two out of Five boots.
This is the same computer that had 7.2, 8.1, 8.2 on with no problems.  In
fact, if I plug the 8.2 hard drive back in it works fine with Five reboots.

Perhaps Alan has already posted them here.

Please ask follow-ups if I was too vague.

Regards...Martin