Todd Lyons sagde:
> Jesper Krogh wrote on Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 01:32:19PM +0200 :
>> I was just trying to install a freshly mirrored cooker archive.
>>
>> The text installations still fails group and package selection steps
>> during install.
>
> I'd say it must be an incomplete mirror or permissions on your ftp
> server.  I did about 12 net installs yesterday, and I did them all FTP
> since a few were complaining about failures with FTP net installs.  I
> had absolutely zero problems.

Ok, I'd try the ftp method it gives mee the exact same problem. And I've
tried
a direct ftp installation from ftp.uninett.no and it gives the same problem
too.

Is it the text install or the graphical install which you'we had success
with?

It is the text install that fail for mee. ( F1 at boot and type "text" )

And the 8.2 installation on the same computer works fine this way.

--
Jesper Krogh