Per Lindström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> tisdagen den 24 september 2002 13.35 skrev du:
> > Per Lindström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > I have problems installing Linux Mandrake. When I reach network
> > > configuration I get this error message:
> > >
> > > cannot write /etc/resolv.conf

[...]

> Is this the correct file?

According to the logs, you didn't format your / partition, which
is pretty strange if you really want to do an install. Maybe
there is some sort of problem during this "pseudo" update which
makes that the /etc directory is no more available (or that
/etc/resolv.conf is non available for writing for whatever
reason).

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/