On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 01:00:49PM +0200, Lenny Cartier wrote:
> [Contrib-RPM]
>
> --=-=-=
> Name        : kopete                       Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 0.4.1                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Wed Sep 25 12:46:31 2002
> Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: bi.mandrakesoft.com
> Group       : Networking/Instant messaging   Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 1032152                          License: GPL
> Packager    : Lenny Cartier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://kopete.kde.org/
> Summary     : Multi-protocol plugin-based instant messenger
> Description :
> Kopete is a flexible and extendable multiple protocol instant messaging
> system designed as a plugin-based system.
>
> All protocols are plugins and allow modular installment, configuration,
> and usage without the main application knowing anything about the plugin
> being loaded.
>
> The goal of Kopete is to provide users with a standard and easy to use
> interface between all of their instant messaging systems, but at the same
> time also providing developers with the ease of writing plugins to support
> a new protocol.
>
> The core Kopete development team provides a handful of plugins that most
> users can use, in addition to templates for new developers to base a
> plugin off of.
>
> --=-=-=
>
> * Wed Sep 25 2002 Lenny Cartier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.4.1-1mdk
>
> - fix files section
> - split packages
> - from Félix Martos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> :
>       - First Mandrake Unofficial Package

I did this a while back but didn't submit it because at least for me
0.4.1 didn't want to work very well... So I didn't bother to upload it.
So don't be surprised if it doesn't work very well.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

Never take no as an answer from someone who isn't authorized to say yes.