I recall there were some issues with gkrellm-plugins and gnome2. I think
that's why it went into contribs rather than the release.

Rich

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 19:37, Ben Reser wrote:
    On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 11:24:37PM +0200, Pivert wrote:
    > gkrellm-plugins is missing in RC3 (RC2 too I think). Why ? (I had to
    > take it from rpmfind.)

    a) RC3 is old news 9.0 is out.
    b) gkrellm-plugins is in contrib and contrib isn't on the download CDs.

    --
    Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    http://ben.reser.org

    Never take no as an answer from someone who isn't authorized to say yes.

--
ars Cognita   Richard Tango-Lowy