Hi Guy !

first thanks for your work, then something strange :

- I install without trouble starOffice, which work fine
- I install OpenOffice from OpenOffice.org1.0.1.tar.gz without pb
- I install Openoffice (using rpms) it doesn't work !
  first it remove my .bashrc file whn I try to launch openoffice, then
crash with the following msg

 >ooffice
an error occurred while copying a file
ExitCode: 0

An error occurred while copying the file mytexts.bau to
/home/denis/.openoffice/user/autotext
an error occurred while copying a file
ExitCode: 0

An error occurred while copying the file arrowhd.soe to
/home/denis/.openoffice/user/config
an error occurred while copying a file
ExitCode: 0

An error occurred while copying the file classic.sog to
/home/denis/.openoffice/user/config
an error occurred while copying a file
ExitCode: 0

An error occurred while copying the file hatching.soh to
/home/denis/.openoffice/user/config
an error occurred while copying a file
ExitCode: 0

An error occurred while copying the file modern.sog to
/home/denis/.openoffice/user/config
an error occurred while copying a file
ExitCode: 0

An error occurred while copying the file palette.soc to
/home/denis/.openoffice/user/config
an error occurred while copying a file
ExitCode: 0

An error occurred while copying the file styles.sod to
/home/denis/.openoffice/user/config
Application ErrorAborted