As you know, we support around 50 languages in the installation
program and most 'drake' tools.
As a consequence, we don't have all the resources to test them all in
all languages supported.
Some people complaining that locale "A" is broken at install or
draksoft doesn't start with locale "B", made us think about taking a
pool of translation testers which will (just before final release) test the
status of localization of the installation procedure and main software
(KDE, GNOME, drakxtools ...).
These translation testers could report to Pablo before he gives us the
"go" to release the distro.

Volunteers are welcome!
1 (official) volunteer per locale is just a good start.

Thanks for your time.