Hello everybody,

I made a full 9.0 install from a clean system with authentification via NIS
and home directories are mounted from a NFS server.

All seems great (even more than that), but my only problem is that I can't
reach any graphical mode with a non root user. X start well (it seems for
me), but after the blue wallpaper ... nothing (even not the KDE
splashscreen).

The mousse is still ok, everything work, but the graphic session will stay
like this until I kill it.

I use a similar (if not identical) config that the which for 8.2 where I
didn't have this problem.

Does anyone has the same problem, or an idea in order to help me to make it
work ?

Thanks,

Sebastien

The two attached files are the XFree86.log and the list of process running
when the system "freeze" after launching X server and KDE.