Le Mercredi 2 Octobre 2002 01:05, Oden Eriksson a écrit :
> On onsdagen den 2 oktober 2002 02.46 Ben Reser wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 02:15:40AM +0200, Olivier Thauvin wrote:
> > 2.50 isn't a release version.  It's a nightly CVS build.  So if you're
> > going to put it in it really ought to be listed as a pre-release or
> > named "hackspamassassin"
>
> Why? Cooker = Devel, not?

He want to said 0.pre1 as release tag is better, and he is right.
This remove doubt about the state of soft (from cvs, pre-release or stable).
As he answered to himself, it is tag as 0.1mdk. I don't know the better way, I
don't know if the next stable version will be tag as 2.50 or highter... but
release will be 1mdk.

Cooker is the devel of distro, that's why I packaged it as it, but it is not
for testing apps. If I compare to debian, we don't have a really 'unstable
version' of mandrake, and actuall cooker will be 9.1 in about six month. If
the stable release of application is not out before, we'll have a unstable
software in stable distro, this is not a good thing.
Of course spamassassins is not a problem.
I hope you understand me... hard for me to explain in english.

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.