o beckles wrote on Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 09:03:50PM -0400 :
> VMWare's bridged networking does not work properly on my Toshiba Sat.
> Pro 6100.  It works on my desktop.
> Can anyone help me diagnose this problem?  These are the facts I've
> collected so far:

Reboot and pass the noapic command to the kernel and see if that makes a
difference.  I expect it to not make a difference, but it's worth
checking (eliminates a variable).

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
           MandrakeSoft USA   http://www.mandrakesoft.com
Mandrake: An amalgam of good ideas from RedHat, Debian, and MandrakeSoft.