Hello. I'm having problems with PySOL in two machines (my laptop with Cooker
as two weeks ago and my father's desktop with 9.0 from downloaded ISOs)

Everything is ok till I get an error window (PySol internal error) while
trying to load PySOL with the following message:

Internal error. Please report this bug:

exceptions.TypeError:
unbound method createGame() must be called with Spider instance as first
argument (got Scorpion instance instead)

and the only button available is one labelled "Quit". If you remove the
~/.pysol dir (thus losing all your settings) PySOL runs, but sooner or
later it crashes again.

help?