i downloaded the Oooqs 1.0 quick-load front-end for Open Office (tar.gz)
& its configure chokes on several QT .h files (eg  qstyle.h ),
which are to be found in the  libqt3-devel  RPM.
when i tried to select that for installation (both in MCC & using  urpmi ),
it warned me that it needed to install Mysql & Postgresql .
when i then tried to install the RPM from my Mandrake 9.0rc1 CD2 ,
MCC SPI told me that everything was already installed (not so!)
&  urpmi  told me it couldn't find Mysql & Postgresql (quite likely).

why do i have to install Mysql & Postgresql, which i don't need?
how can i install  libqt3-devel ?
is there anywhere i can find just those .h files needed for Oooqs 1.0 ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]