Excuse me for dragging this issue around one more time, but isn't
Walmart selling VIA C3 machines with Mandrake preinstalled?  If so, were
these machines introduced with 9.0 or 8.2?  If they were introduced with
8.2 and buyers attempt to upgrade to 9.0 this could become a real pain
for Mandrake.  I would be a very unhappy customer if I bought a Mandrake
based machine and then had problems reinstalling Mandrake on it.  Has
anyone checked this out?

-George