Florent BERANGER wrote:
> What do you think about tools for configure major servers (Apache, MySQL,
> OpenLDAP, Bayonne, Qmail) in drakconf ?
>
> Florent

I second OpenLDAP to be included in drakconf. I never got any luck w/
OpenLDAP until lately by using SME (used to be e-smith) distribution.
When you add a new user in SME, it's automatically added to LDAP server.

I haven't tried userdrake extensively so I can't comment if it works
flawlessly the same but I do wish there will be a LDAP configuration in
drakconf.  I did read the how-to on mandrakesecure.net but got some
errors (don't remember what the error was) and it's rather a lengthy
how-to IMHO.

-Larry