This is also on Mandrake Expert as incident #35156, but since it's much closer
to a bug report than a question, I thought I'd cc it here.

Office.

2) How to reproduce:

Open a multi-page text file with [Star|Open]Office Writer. Print it out. Works
perfectly.

Using KPresenter, open an arbitrary *.ppt file.
File->Print->
a) Correct printer selected,
b) Print Filtering NOT toggled
c) System and Advanced options are all set to default
d) Verify we're using CUPS e) Click "Properties", select "US Letter" for page
size and "4" pages per sheet.
d) Click save. Click ok.
e) Click cancel to get back to the original *ppt.

***extra bonus buglet: Going back to print properties shows that "4" pages per
sheet is still there, but page size has reverted to "A4".***

Switch back to [Open|Star] Office Writer, print the document again.

OOOPS! It applies the settings from KPresenter.

Also note that Writer doesn't have a selection (that I noticed) for changing
number of pages per sheet.

Sooo... what did I miss?

System is 9.0 with all updates, pretty much everything installed except the
server stuff.  Printing has been working well overall.

Thanks,

Barry Rountree