On Friday 18 October 2002 05:27 pm, Elliott Martin wrote:
> On a slight side note, the fact that rpmdrake stops downloading while it
> waits for you to decide to continue given a bad or non-existent gpg key
> should definately be changed. The number of popups could be drastically
> reduced just by doing the gpg check at the end of the downloads, and could
> be placed in one dialog box with check boxes next to each package with a
> bad sig allowing you to choose which ones you still want to install, if
> any.

On a similar note (this may have been mentioned before).. would it be possible
to add a "retry" button for the popup window that complains about ftp
failing?  Is VERY frustrating, when updating a dozen or so packages, and part
way through this comes up.  Being able to wait a few minutes and then retry
the download may allow the update to continue if the problem is too many
users on the mirror.  Would have saved me over an hour today.

Also, how hard would it be to remember the state of the + and - boxes?
That way when rpmdrake reloads the list of programs, the state is closer to
what it was when the packages started downloading.

Just my $0.02..

V.