Igor Izyumin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > It is my understanding, both from the site and from another list, the
> > the Linux UT demo will only work with NVIDIA cards.
>
> They depend on some OpenGL extension that is only implemented in Nvidia cards.

They depend on the S3TC extension (compressed textures) which is
only available in nvidia binary drivers, under Linux (from the
top of my memory, there are patent issues, but I'm not sure). Of
course under Windows the (binary) drivers for ati cards and
others, do have the extension.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/